If LAS receives or has access to your personal data, we will treat this data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
LAS considers the protection of the personal data of its website visitors and business relations to be of great importance. Therefore, personal data will be carefully handled and secured in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp) and the new General Data Protection Ordinance (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming).
1. When do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data as:
- you visit our website,
- you enter or leave your details on our website,
- you fill in your details or leave them at our office,
- you otherwise register or are registered to use our activities and / or services,
- in the context of a business relationship with LAS
2. Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the purposes set out below:
- Communication. To make offers for and/or provide and exchange information about and for the benefit of the services and other activities of responsible or its group companies. For example, information can be provided and exchanged by means of a newsletter, leaving a comment on a website, use of social media and the personal account. Other activities include events.
- In the context of an agreement with a supplier. For the preparation, conclusion, execution and termination of the agreement with suppliers.
- Development. For training, education and other forms of personal development.
3. What personal data do we collect from you?
LAS may process the following personal data about you. You are responsible for ensuring that we have access to your correct and relevant information.
- The LAS website automatically collects certain information about the (devices of) visitors to our websites, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time of access to the website, the Internet address of the website from which you are directly linked to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages of the website you have visited and the information you have viewed, information about the type of device you use to visit the site, the geo-location where you are located and the material you send or download from the website. This technical information is used to administer the website and system administrator, and to improve the quality and effectiveness of the website.
- Data voluntarily entered or left behind via our website (via a contact form, a registration form, etc.)
- Information about the downloads from the website for, for example, White Papers, training and education.
4. With whom can we share your personal data?
LAS may share your personal information with its customers, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services or perform assignments on behalf of LAS (processors), government agencies and other business relations. We also provide information in cases where we are obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court ruling.
The provision of the personal data is based on a legitimate interest, legal obligation and/or performance of the agreement in accordance with the purposes mentioned under “Why do we collect your personal data?
5. How long we keep data
LAS will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
6. Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We hereby ask you to blacken your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. LAS will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within two weeks.
LAS takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or that there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
8. Do we process your data outside the Netherlands?
Your personal data may be transferred outside the Netherlands. LAS has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data passed on are adequate.
9. Questions, remarks or complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by LAS, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
This version is valid from September, 9 2019.